Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Final Blog

For my final blog, I would like to dicuss a little about myself. When asked the question, "What can of mind are you?", I certainly know what my answer would be. I would be the creating mind; the mind the breaks new ground and puts forth new ideas and poses unfamiliar question while arriving at unexpected answers. As you can tell from my blog, I create new ideas about a certain issues and bring about questions that some may not have thought of while pondering about my topic. I have talked about how time travel can be very irresponsible in ways you may never have imagined. Throughout my life, I have thought about topics such as time travel and attempted to think about the topic in ways never covered, at least as far as I know. This is why I am a creating mind.
I feel that I truly exemplfied asking provacative questions. Many of my posts should have got the reader thinking about whether what I express is reality or if its all just bologne. If one did not think that while reading my blog, then this only means that they truly had no interest in the topic of my blog. I also feel they I exhibited curiosity. I have always thought about many of the topics covered in my blog and been very curious about it. I also hope that the I allowed the reader to become curious about my time travel blog. Finally, I feel that I exemplify experimenting with new ideas. In life, whenever I am presented with an idea that truly interests me, I have no choice but to think about these ideas and experiment with them. I believe that I brought about many new ideas in this blog and many I would thoroughly enjoy experimenting with.
I never realized that continually discussing one simple topic could be so thought provoking, even since it was my own blog. I expanded upon the topic in ways that I have never trully expanded in some topic before. I stated my beliefs, and then pursued them even farther digging deeper and deeper into my question of the irresponsibility of time travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment